Hadi Law Solicitors specialise in defending motor offences for clients across England & Wales.
We are a family run law firm with over 30 years of combined legal experience. We are one of the top law firms in England & Wales. Our reputation is built on our success and after serving thousands of Clients nationwide.
All our initial motor offence legal advice is completely free of charge.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FIVE STAR QUALITY ASSURANCE
About Hadi Law Solicitors
50+ Thousand Clients Served
Across England & Wales.
95% Success Rate*
You can trust us to do the right job for you.
30+ Years Experience
Our reputation is built on our success.
With barristers across England & Wales who are local to you.
We are transparent and here to help with no hidden charges.
Flexible Payment Terms
We charge our clients in stages rather than upfront full payment.
How Can Hadi Law Solictors help you?
Why Instruct Us?
- We are transparent in our fee structure and we are regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority,
- We represent our clients on a fixed fee basis, meaning you will know in advance what it will cost – the fixed fee will not increase whether the case takes one month or 6 months to resolve. Its a fixed fee with no hidden charges!
- We do not ask for payment until we have answered your queries! We are here to help! You can call us for a free initial consultation for all motor offence matters on 01772 447000 or request a call back!
- We have built our reputation by dealing with thousands of clients over the last 10 years and by providing an excellent level of service.
- We have over a 95% success rate with a 5 star feedback from thousands of nationwide clients.
- Finally, do not worry if we are not local to you, the law is the same across England and Wales. Do not limit your options to a local high-street solicitors, we have represented Clients nationwide across England and Wales and have a team of excellent Barristers to cover all areas.
Quality assurance at Hadi Law Solicitors
Hadi Law Solicitors have helped thousands of clients across England and Wales. We are committed to providing our clients with ‘ honest and affordable advice, representation and legal services’
We cover a large number of motor offences
For minor speeding offences, these are normally dealt with by a Fixed Penalty Notice ( FPN). This will normally result in 3 points on your licence and a £100 fine.
Penalties for drink driving ranges from a 12 month disqualification to a prison sentence. We specialise in helping clients avoid lengthy driving disqualifications.
Have you reached 12 points on your licence? You are at risk of a 6 month driving disqualification. We specialise in avoiding driving disqualifications and reducing points.
Have you been accused of drug driving? Penalties for drug driving ranges from a 12 month disqualification to a prison sentence.
Driving Whilst Using A Mobile Phone
The penalty for driving whilst using a mobile phone is 6 penalty points. You could also receive a fine of up to £1000, the minimum fine is £250.
If you are caught driving without insurance, your licence could be endorsed with 6-8 penalty points and a fine of up to £5000.
‘’I was caught speeding 50mph in a 30mph zone. I was facing a driving ban which would affect my work and family life, so I instructed Hadi Law Solicitors. They put together a fantastic defence and I completely avoided a driving ban.”
”I was on 9 points and was caught speeding 48 in a 40. Hadi Law Solicitors were fantastic as they avoided a 6 month driving ban for myself.”
Find out what penalties you may be facing by completing this short form
Exceptional Hardship – Client Win
Our client Mr Y was caught speeding in London which put him at risk of a 6 month driving...
Driving Ban Avoided – No Attendance in Court
Our client was travelling 79mph in a 50mph zone. He was looking at a discretionary driving ban due...
Drunk In Charge – Case Dropped
Our client had been out and consumed alcohol. He had lost...
Check your breath test result
Results are not always clear or accurate. Send us the details from your test and we can advise you if you have any grounds for a defence.