When we go to work we should be safe in the knowledge that our employers will do all they can to protect us from injury and illness. But sadly, thousands of workers are injured in accidents at work or develop a work-related illness every year.
People working in different types of job obviously face a range of different hazards. For example, an office worker is much less at risk from burns than a chef – but there are a range of common accidents and injuries which occur across all occupational sectors – and trips/slips and falls invariably top the league. Injuries and illnesses at work can be caused by anything from a lack of training, to faulty equipment to exposure to dangerous chemicals and substances.
If you have had an accident at work, or suffered an injury or illness as a result of your working conditions, you may be able to make a work accident compensation claim. Even if you are a voluntary, casual worker or consider yourself to be self-employed, you may well still be considered an employee under UK law, giving you the same rights as other workers.
We have a specialist team who are dedicated to helping people claim compensation after an accident at work or a workplace illness. Over the years we’ve helped thousands of others to claim for their injuries, so you can be sure that we have the experience needed to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our specialist lawyers have helped clients to claim compensation in a range of work related circumstances, including:
- Injuries caused by lifting and manual handling.
- Injuries caused by slips and trips.
- Injuries due to faulty work equipment.
- Repetitive strain injury.
- Vibration white finger.
- Tinnitus, deafness and other hearing problems caused by noise at work.
When we work with you to make a claim, we will make sure you recover enough compensation to:
- Reimburse you for any lost earnings or future loss of earnings if your injury or illness is so bad that you have to take time off sick or cannot return to work Pay for private medical treatment to help you to recover as quickly as possible.
- Reimburse you for any expenses that you would not have otherwise had to pay, such as the cost of travel to hospital appointments.
- Reflect the fact that you have suffered pain and injury because your employer did not take proper care
How Hadi Law Solicitors Can Help You
We want to make sure that you receive the best compensation possible and that you are given support to recover from your injuries or ill-health. Some more complex personal injury claims can take time to reach a settlement but if you are struggling to pay the bills because you are not able to work, or if you need private treatment to help you to recover more quickly then, we can ask the court to give you some of your compensation early to help you with your immediate needs.
Begin your injury claim with Hadi Law today. An injury is not the end of your story. At Hadi Law, we work hard to make sure that a new chapter begins.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do you offer No Win No Fee arrangements in personal injury cases?
- Yes we do! A No Win, No Fee agreement is an arrangement between you and us Hadi Law Solicitors which means that if your compensation claim is not successful, We do not paid for the work we have done. If you win your claim, then We get paid part of our fees by the other party, typically an insurance company. If you lose, providing you have not misled us, you will not pay anything.
- How does No Win No fee compensation claims work?
- With No Win, No Fee Personal Injury, Clinical and Medical Negligence claims, we assess your claim on its merits with the information you provide; this helps us determine its likely success rate. This success rate informs the Solicitor on whether they can take your case on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis.
- I’m worried about claiming against my third party. Will it affect me?
- Don’t worry, your claim is not against any individual or organisation, mostly it’s against an insurance company if it is otherwise then we will inform you from the outset.
- I might have been partly to blame for my claim. Can I still claim?
- We have particular expertise in difficult and shared liability cases, so even if you’re unsure whether you have a case, or if you think you were partly to blame for what has happened, we’ll give you free advice.