Hadi Law

Child Visas

Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

The team at Hadi Law Solicitors are committed to keeping families together. You can be confident that when it comes to helping you apply for a Child Visa, we will provide you with all the information you need as well as take care of the application process for you. And if you have had an application refused, we will advise you in an honest and straightforward manner on the next best steps to take.

Why Choose Us :

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“I recently used Hadi Law for immigration matter. I would like to thank everyone at Hadi Law Solicitors for their excellent work, professionalism, kindness and understanding. Thank you for sorting this out in such a quick and friendly manner. Your advice at every step was really good.”

As a team, we are committed to being honest with our clients about their prospects of success. You can trust that our Family Immigration Law Solicitors will advise you as to whether you need to apply for a Child Visa. If this is not the right route for you, we will suggest alternatives. We are alive to how important it is to ensure you understand the choices available to you. Therefore, we provide legal advice that achieves results and ensures that you have the information you need to make the right decisions for your family.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

Below are some frequent questions regarding a Child Visa.

Do I need to apply for a Child Visa?

If one of your parents has Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or Settled Status, you may not need to apply for a family visa to join them. Our Family Immigration Law Solicitors can quickly tell you if:

Do I have British Citizenship if I was born in the UK, but my parents were born overseas?

Unless one of your parents has Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settled Status, you will not be given automatic British Citizenship if you were born in the UK. Instead, you will be granted the same permission to stay in the UK as your parents by either being added to their next visa application as a dependent or applying for a separate Child Visa.

What is a UK Child Visa?

A UK Child Visa is a type of visa that allows children to enter and reside in the UK for various purposes, including joining their parents or other family members who are already living in the country. There are several types of UK Child Visas, and you can trust that our Family Immigration Law Solicitors know which one is right for you.

Why choose us?

The members of our immigration law team are fully qualified Solicitors, and the leading Solicitor has over 20 years experience. Our clients know that they are receiving the latest immigration law advice and that we will work tirelessly to ensure a positive outcome is reached.

“Hadi law Solicitors are great professionals, they are really experienced and informative. Especially Katie and Sana who have been showing support since the start. Really impressed with the customer service. Will be using them for the future.”

For further information speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...