Childbirth and pregnancy claims frequently asked questions:
- Can I claim for hospital negligence related to child birth?
- Yes, you can make a claim, if you or your child have unfortunately sustained an injury or illness or pain due to receiving poor treatment or substandard care.
- I’ve been the victim of medical negligence. What should I do?
- You should seek medical advice to determine if you are receiving the right treatment to recover, and contact us at Hadi Law Solicitors to make a claim. Our team of expert solicitors will handle your case sensitively, and make sure that you get the outcome that you deserve.
- Am I entitled to make a surgery negligence claim?
- Yes, if you or a loved one have been let down by a healthcare professional, or have suffered as a result of substandard care. Hadi law solicitors are on hand to make sure that you feel comfortable in making a claim, and receive peace of mind during this difficult time.
- How much can I expect to receive from a successful claim?
- You could be entitled to thousands of pounds, depending on the severity of your or your child’s illness/injury, and our team of expert solicitors will do everything in their power to ensure that you get the outcome that you deserve.