Dental negligence is where patients are harmed because they have received poor dental care from healthcare professionals. Hadi Law Solicitors understand that receiving medical care can be distressing, and we’re here to help you through this difficult time.
Common Dental Claim Questions:
- Can I claim against my dentist?
- Yes, you can make a claim against your dentist if you have unfortunately sustained an injury or illness due to receiving poor treatment or substandard care.
- I’ve been the victim of dental negligence. What should I do?
- You should seek medical advice to determine if you are receiving the right treatment to recover, and contact us at Hadi law solicitors to make a claim. Our team of expert solicitors will handle your case sensitively, and make sure that you get the outcome that you deserve.
- Am I entitled to make a dental negligence claim?
- Yes, if you or a loved one have been let down by a healthcare professional, or have suffered as a result of substandard care. Hadi law are on hand to make sure that you feel comfortable in making a claim, and receive peace of mind during this difficult time.
- How much can I expect to receive from a successful claim?
- You could be entitled to thousands of pounds, depending on the severity of your illness/injury, and our team of expert solicitors will do everything in their power to ensure that you get the outcome that you deserve.