Hadi Law

Count on Us to Help You Reunite with Your Loved Ones in the UK

Our services go beyond just filling out forms. We take a personalised approach to each case, understanding your unique circumstances and tailoring our legal strategies accordingly. With Hadi Solicitors by your side, you can be confident that your family reunification journey will be handled with care, professionalism, and a commitment to achieving the best possible outcome. The key aspects of our services include:

Request A Call Back

Or call 01772 447000

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


Spouse Visa

Fiancé Visa

Visa Extensions

Access to Child Visa

Spouse Extension

Civil Partnership

Permanent Residence

Dependency Visa

Family Reunion

Family visa

You need a family visa to live with a family member in the UK for more than 6 months

You can apply for a family visa to live with your:-

You can apply to extend your stay with your family member if you’re already in the UK on a family visa.

You must live in the UK for a certain amount of time before you’re eligible for settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain’).

You might be able to apply to stay on the basis of your private life if you’ve lived in the UK for many years already.

You might be able to apply to settle in the UK if you had permission to stay in the UK as a partner when either:-

You might be able to apply for ‘family reunion’ to join a partner or parent who has either:-

× Chat Now...