Hadi Law


Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

The UK has a chronic shortage of health and care workers. The Health and Care Worker Visa makes it easier for qualified doctors, nurses, health professionals, and adult social care professionals to live and work in the UK. The Immigration Law Solicitors at Hadi Law can provide expert advice and representation to applicants, making the process swift and stress-free.

Why Choose Us :

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back Below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“I recently used Hadi Law for immigration matter. I want to thank everyone at Hadi Law Solicitors for their excellent work, professionalism, kindness and understanding. Thank you for sorting this out in such a quick and friendly manner. Your advice at every step was really good.”

Our Immigration Law Solicitors are fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Law Society of England and Wales, therefore, you can be confident that we must abide by strict regulations and levels of client care.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

What are the benefits of a Health and Care Worker Visa?

Designed to encourage health and care professionals from around the world to work in the UK, the Health and Care Worker Visa provides several advantages including:

A Health and Care Worker Visa will allow you to live and work in the UK for up to five years, after which you can either extend your visa or apply for Settlement.

What are the eligibility criteria for the Health and Care Worker Visa?

To qualify for the visa all of the below must apply:

You can find out if your job is eligible here. The minimum salary is £20,480, however, each eligible occupation has a ‘going rate’, therefore, you will need to check that your salary matches this rate if it is over £20,480.

Can I bring my family with me to the UK?

Yes, you can bring your spouse/partner and any dependent children under the age of 18 years. You must show evidence that you can financially support your spouse/partner and dependent children in the form of having the below sums in your bank account for at least 28 days in a row when applying for their visa:

You would also need to have £1,270 available to support yourself for your own application.

Why choose Hadi Law?

Hadi Law Solicitors have helped thousands of clients across England and Wales successfully apply for a Health and Care Worker Visa. We are committed to providing you with honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services. Our Immigration Law Solicitors will help you collate all the documents you need to make a successful application and support you throughout your qualifying period if you wish to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship.

“Excellent service, very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend!”

For further information speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...