We are looking for a Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years of Post-Qualified-Experience to come in as Head of a Brand New Conveyancing department. You will be required to undertake a varied caseload consisting of freehold, leasehold, new build, and shared ownership cases amongst other residential/commercial conveyancing matters, dealing with all cases from inception to completion.
As Head of Conveyancing you will:
- Be an expert in residential/commercial conveyancing.
- Help set up the conveyancing department and obtain accreditation from CQS as well as lender panel membership
- Have experience managing more junior members of the team.
- Take ownership of the conveyancing department.
- Provide training to members of the team
- Ensure ongoing compliance of CQS and SRA standards
- Manage the team and your own busy caseload of transactions from instruction to completion.
- Manage client relationships.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and Senior Management to explore and develop new business opportunities
Please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||From £35,000.00 per year|