Driving without a Licence
Driving without a valid driving licence carries a fine of up to £1000 and 3-6 penalty points.
Driving without a Licence Offences
There are a couple of instances when a driver can be convicted of driving without a licence:
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Driving having not passed your driving test
- Driving a manual car having only passed the automatic driving test
- Driving a vehicle for which you do not have the correct entitlement
- Riding a motorcycle without ever passing a full motorcycles test.
Driving whilst disqualified is a very serious offence that puts the driver at risk of imprisonment. This is because you have ignored the order from the courts.
If you have been convicted of driving without a licence, contact the team today for a free consultation on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.
Why choose Hadi Law
✓ Free consultation
✓ 95% success rate
✓ Regulated by the SRA
Hadi Law Solicitors
Second Floor, Enterprise House,
Salter Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 1NT
Fax: 01772 447098
Monday - Thursday 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Friday - 9:00AM - 5:00PM
*Our team are available out of hours you can, call, text or WhatsApp us on 07869760533