Driving without a Licence
Driving without a valid driving licence carries a fine of up to £1000 and 3-6 penalty points.
Driving without a Licence Offences
There are a couple of instances when a driver can be convicted of driving without a licence:
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Driving having not passed your driving test
- Driving a manual car having only passed the automatic driving test
- Driving a vehicle for which you do not have the correct entitlement
- Riding a motorcycle without ever passing a full motorcycles test.
Driving whilst disqualified is a very serious offence that puts the driver at risk of imprisonment. This is because you have ignored the order from the courts.
Why choose Hadi Law
✓ Free consultation
✓ 95% success rate
✓ Regulated by the SRA
Hadi Law Solicitors
Second Floor, Enterprise House,
Salter Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 1NT