01772 447000


Appealing a Driving Conviction

Drink Driving

Penalties for drink driving ranges from a 12 month disqualification to a prison sentence. We specialise in helping clients avoid lengthy driving disqualifications.

Why Choose us?

✔️Free Consultation

✔️High Success Rate

✔️ Regulated By The SRA

Free Legal Advice

Call us on 01772 447000 or submit your details below

(100% secure and confidential)

Call Now

Call Me Back

Drink Driving Solicitors

Drink driving offences carry a minimum 12 month mandatory driving disqualifications. You may also receive a high fine.

Driving or attempting to drive while above the legal limit can also result in six months imprisonment. If you have had a previous relevant conviction in the last 10 years, you could be disqualified for 3 or more years.

We offer a free confidential assessment with a motoring offence expert.

By partnering with a Motoring Solicitor, we can help to achieve the best possible outcome.

Client Testimonials

‘’I was caught speeding 50mph in a 30mph zone. I was facing a driving ban which would affect my work and family life, so I instructed Hadi Law Solicitors. They put together a fantastic defence and I completely avoided a driving ban.” Darren★★★★★ ”I was on 9 points and was caught speeding 48 in a 40. Hadi Law Solicitors were fantastic as they avoided a 6 month driving ban for myself.” Erwin★★★★★

Did You Have A Breath Test?

There are instances where the police do not follow the correct processes and procedures. A few typical defences against a breath test are:

  • The machine has not been calibrated
  • The correct test was not performed
  • The police did not perform an identification parade
  • The prosecution cannot provide calibration paperwork

How We Can Help You

  • Free Case Evaluation
  • Finding fault with police procedure
  • Identifying a defence
  • Challenging devices
  • High Success Rate

FREE LEGAL ADVICE Free Case Review Assigned Motoring Solicitor no Lengthy paperwork

Why Choose Us?

Free Consultation

High Success Rate

Flexible Payment Plans

Success rate of up to 95%

We Are Here To Help

We understand how daunting it can be facing a drink driving charge and the prospect of attending court.

At Hadi Law Solicitors we specialise in drink driving cases. We have unique, proven methods to reduce or avoid a disqualification.

If you have been charged with a drink driving offence, our solicitors know how you are feeling. You might believe you have to plead guilty as the evidence against you is so great, however we understand how to win cases even if the evidence is stacked against you.


Contact Details

Tel. 01772 447000
Fax. 01772 447098
Email info@hadilaw.com

Hadi Law Solicitors
Second Floor, Enterprise House,
Salter Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 1NT

Useful Links

Website Privacy & Terms

Immigration Fees

Motor Offence Fees

FuturePay T&Cs

Refund Policy Worldpay

Complaints Procedure 

Our Opening TImes

(Excluding lunch hour 12:30 – 1:30)

Mon 9am – 5pm
Tue 9am – 5:30pm
Wed 9am – 5pm
Thur 9am – 5:30pm
Fri 9am – 4pm
Sat & Sun Closed

This firm is authorised and regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 565572
VAT Registration No. 125030467 | Registered in England & Wales No. 07856769
Hadi Law Solicitors is a Trading Name of Hadi Law Limited

Facebook Instagram

× Chat with a solicitor now...