Hadi Law

Overseas Domestic Worker visa

Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

As specialists in all aspects of UK immigration law, the experienced and approachable immigration law team at Hadi Law Solicitors can handle all aspects of your Overseas Domestic Worker visa application. The Overseas Domestic Worker visa allows those in roles such as cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, nannies, and those providing personal care from a private household outside the UK to come to the UK with their employer. As an Overseas Domestic Worker visa holder, you can stay with your employer for up to 6 months in the UK.

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back Below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“I Had an absolutely wonderful experience while applying for a visa. My visa category was a complicated one, and I was clueless as to what documents I was supposed to provide to the Home Office. Zeemal and Ivan from Hadi Law Solicitors guided me in every step of my application, and I am truly grateful to them. The service you will get will be amazing; they keep you in the loop during every step of the application, and of course, they are highly professional. I recommend Hadi Law Solicitors to everyone, as you can really depend on them. Thank you so much, Hadi Law Solicitors and special thanks to Ivan and Zeemal for helping me in my case. Truly grateful.”

As a highly valued client, you can be assured that Hadi Law Solicitors meets the stringent rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and the Law Society of England and Wales. We will oversee your Overseas Domestic Worker visa with the utmost attention to detail, client care, and communication. If we identify any potential problems with your application, we will explain how to overcome them.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

Am I eligible for an Overseas Domestic Worker visa?

You will be able to apply for a UK Overseas Domestic Worker visa if you:

The Home Office will also check that your employer is either a British citizen who normally resides outside the UK or a foreign citizen who is coming to the UK on a visit. In either case, they must not intend to remain in the UK for more than 6 months. Furthermore, your employer must pay you at least the UK’s National Minimum Wage.

What can I do on an Overseas Domestic Worker visa?

As an Overseas Domestic Worker visa holder, you can travel abroad and return to the UK and change employers to another job as a domestic worker in a private household. If you change to another employer, you must not exceed the maximum stay of 6 months in total. It is important to remember that as a Overseas Domestic Worker visa holder, you will not be able to take other work, live in the UK for long periods through frequent visits, or receive public funds/benefits.

What documents do I need to apply?

With your Overseas Domestic Worker visa application, you will also need to provide:

Our specialist Immigration Law Solicitors are dedicated to offering sincere and cost-effective guidance, representation, and legal support to our immigration clients. We aim to streamline the application process for your Overseas Domestic Worker visa, aiding in gathering all essential evidence and documentation to strengthen your case. If there are any problems with your eligibility, we will explain how best to navigate them, maximizing your chances of securing your Overseas Domestic Worker visa.

“Very helpful, great communication and amazing service."

For further information on applying for any UK Visa, speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat with a solicitor now...