Hadi Law

Parent Visa

Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

Do you need to apply for a Parent Visa? Hadi Law Solicitors can help. We have positively advised thousands of clients on immigration law matters over the past decade. Our Personal Immigration Solicitors have extensive expertise in complex visa applications and refusals. You can trust that by instructing us, your application will be carefully prepared, along with a covering letter setting out your circumstances (if required). We will also answer any questions UK Visas and Immigration may have regarding your application.

Why Choose Us :

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“Am so glad to have found Hadi Law Solicitors to mediate for my family visa application. Zeemal Abouzer and Ivan Sou had been absolutely professional throughout the whole process by responding promptly and meticulously. Honestly, couldn’t find any flaw in them. From past experience with other firms, they would promise you everything but deliver nothing. But with Ivan, promises nothing but deliver 100% of professionalism and honesty.”

You can trust that our Immigration Law Solicitors will always be honest with you. We will take the time to listen to your situation and if applying for a Parent Visa or challenging a refusal is not the right route for you, we will suggest alternatives. We understand how important it is to ensure you understand the choices available to you. Therefore, we provide legal advice that achieves results.

Please find answers to some FAQs regarding UK Parent Visas below.

What are the eligibility requirements for a UK Parent Visa?

The following factors must be true if you want to apply for a UK Parent Visa:

In addition, your child must:

You child must be living in the UK and either:

If you are living outside of the UK, your child must have been a resident of the UK for seven continuous years, and it would be unreasonable for them to leave the country.

You must also have sole or shared parental responsibility for you child.

Can I apply for a UK Parent Visa instead of a Partner Visa?

No, if you share parental responsibility with your partner you need to apply for a Partner Visa to come to the UK.

What do I need to prove when applying for a Parent Visa?

UK Visas and Immigration will require evidence that you take an active role in your child’s upbringing, and this will continue if you are granted a Parent Visa. Documentary evidence from your child’s school, doctor, court, or government that show you are living with or caring for your child. Any documents of this kind that you submit must be less than four years old.

Our Family Immigration Solicitors will advise you on the best supporting documents you can use given your circumstances and ensure they are ordered correctly when sent in with your application.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

“Excellent service 👍 Professional, polite, always in contact to keep us up to date with application.”

For further information speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...