Hadi Law


Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

At Hadi Law Solicitors, our Immigration Lawyers can assist you with obtaining a Scale-up Worker Visa and advise you on your options for staying in the UK once your visa has expired. The Scale-up Worker Visa is designed to allow fast-growing UK businesses to recruit talent from overseas to scale up. What is unique about this visa route is a worker can qualify for two years’ leave to remain; however, the approved scale-up business need only provide sponsorship for the first six months.

Why Choose Us :

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back Below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“I recently used Hadi Law for immigration matter. I would like to thank everyone at Hadi Law Solicitors for their excellent work, professionalism, kindness and understanding. Thank you for sorting this out in such a quick and friendly manner. Your advice at every step was really good.”

Our Immigration Law Solicitors have extensive business knowledge; therefore, we can advise you on the immigration route that will allow you to reach your ambitions. We are fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Law Society of England and Wales and governed by strict regulations and codes of conduct.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

What are the eligibility requirements for a Scale-up Worker Visa?

To qualify for entry into the UK on the Scale-up route, you need to provide evidence that:

Remember, if you do not meet the eligibility requirements for a Scale-up Worker Visa, our Business Immigration Solicitors will recommend other options, for example, the Skilled Worker Visa or Global Talent route.

How long can I remain in the UK on a Scale-up Visa?

Your initial visa will allow you to live and work in the UK for up to two years. Before your visa expires, you will need to apply to have it extended.

To qualify for an extension, you must show:

What is the ‘earnings requirement’ applicable to a Scale-up Worker Visa?

To meet the earnings requirement during the last half of your most recent stay in the UK on a Scale-up Worker Visa, you must have earned a monthly salary equivalent to at least £33,000 per year. Earnings from self-employment cannot be considered in your calculations.

The earnings requirement is one of the most complex elements of the Scale-up Worker Visa. Our Business Immigration Solicitors will cut through all the complications and swiftly advise you on whether or not you meet the requirement. By collaborating with our team throughout the life cycle of your Scale-up Worker Visa, you can be confident that you will have all the information you need to ensure you meet the extension requirements well before you make your application.

Hadi Law Solicitors has a sturdy reputation for providing reliable, commercially astute business immigration law guidance to businesses and people wanting to come to the UK to work. We are committed to providing you with honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services. Our Business Immigration Law Solicitors will help you collate all the documents you need to make a successful application and support you throughout your qualifying period if you wish to apply for Settlement.

“Excellent service, very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend!”

For further information speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...