Hadi Law


Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

At Hadi Law Solicitors, our Immigration Lawyers can assist you with obtaining a Skilled Worker Visa and advise you on your options for staying in the UK once your visa has expired. We help businesses and individuals through the Skilled Worker Visa process and have a robust reputation for obtaining successful results.

Why Choose Us :

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back Below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“I recently used Hadi Law for immigration matter. I want to thank everyone at Hadi Law Solicitors for their excellent work, professionalism, kindness and understanding. Thank you for sorting this out in such a quick and friendly manner. Your advice at every step was really good.”

Our Immigration Law Solicitors are commercially astute; therefore, we can advise you on the immigration route that will allow you to reach your ambitions. We are fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Law Society of England and Wales, therefore, you can be confident that we are required to abide by strict regulations and levels of client care.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

What is a Skilled Worker Visa?

A UK Skilled Worker Visa will allow you to come to the UK for up to five years to work for an employer with a valid Sponsor Licence. It replaces the Tier 2 General Visa.

What are the eligibility requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa?

To obtain a Skilled Worker Visa, you will need to show evidence that:

Can I apply for Settlement once my Skilled Worker Visa expires?

Yes, once you have completed five years on a UK Skilled Worker Visa you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. You mustn't break any immigration laws during your time on the Skilled Worker Visa and keep within the continuous residence time periods, i.e do not be absent from the UK for more than 180 days in any given 12-month period during the five-year qualifying period.

What documents do I need to provide when applying for a UK Skilled Worker Visa?

You will need to provide the following documentation to support your application:

Hadi Law Solicitors have helped thousands of clients across England and Wales successfully apply for a UK Skilled Worker Visa. We are committed to providing you with honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services. Our Business Immigration Law Solicitors will help you collate all the documents you need to make a successful application and support you throughout your qualifying period if you wish to apply for Settlement.

“Excellent service, very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend!”

For further information on applying for any UK Visa, speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...