We Can Help Your Business Setup A UK Branch With Our Unique & Proven Sole Representative Visa Application Processes
This Visa helps an employee of an overseas business, set up a UK branch. Speak to an expert Solicitor today.
Request A Call BackOr call 01772 447000
Sole Representative Visa
The Representative of an Overseas Visa, also known as the Sole Representative Visa, allows a business outside of the UK to have a presence in the UK. This route is possible for an employee of a business who is wanting to set up a branch in the UK.
To be a sole representative you must be a senior employee of the parent company.
How Long Is The Visa Granted For?
The sole representative visa is granted for 3 years. You are then able to extend this visa for a further 2 years in the same category. After completing the 5 year combined visa, you could be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
Business Visa Experts
We understand how daunting it can be, completing a complex business visa application that you have never completed before.
At Hadi Law Solicitors we specialise in Sole Representative Visa applications. We have a unique, proven method to get your application approved as soon as possible.
Our team of expert Immigration Solicitors complete these applications on a daily basis. Let us help you with your application today.
✓ You are a senior employee of a business outside of the UK
✓ The business you work for is based outside of the UK
✓ You are authorised to make all decisions on behalf of the organisation
✓ You intend to establish a presence for the business in the UK
✓ You must have the correct knowledge, skills and experience
✓ You must meet the English Language requirements
✓ You do NOT own or have majority shares in the business.
✓ Great opportunity to expand the business
✓ Potential route for Indefinite Leave to Remain
✓ You are able to bring over your family
Why Choose Us
✓ No Lengthy Paperwork
✓ Dedicated Immigration Solicitor
✓ Decades of Immigration Experience
✓ Affordable Fixed Fee Service
Areas Of Immigration We Can Help Out With
- TELEPHONE OR FACE TO FACE CONSULTATION £40
A 30 minute consultation with a member of our team via telephone or in person at our offices
- LEVEL 1 APPLICATIONS £540
- Travel Documents
- Replacement Residence Permits (BRP, NTL)
- LEVEL 2 APPLICATIONS £800-£1000
- Visit Visas
- Indefinite Leave To Remain/Settled Status
- EEA/EU Residence and Permanent Residence.
- LEVEL 3 APPLICATIONS £1500
- Spouse, Partner, Civil or Unmarried Partners of Non-EU Nationals
- Parent Route Application
- Dependent Child Visas
- Student Visas
- Long Residence in the UK
Graduate Route Visa (PSW) - £540
- LEVEL 4 APPLICATIONS £1500
- Adult Dependent Relatives
- Point-Based System Applications
- Immigration Bail
- LEVEL 5 APPLICATIONS £3000
- Asylum Claims
- Human Rights Applications
- BUSINESS VISAS £3000+
- Sole Representative
- Start Up Visa
- LEVEL 6 APPLICATIONS £6000
- Judicial Review (Excluding Counsel’s Fees)
Fees Can Include VAT Depending On Your Immigration Status.
Applications For More Than One Individual Will Be Charged At An Extra 50% Per Application For Each Additional Person.
- Completing and Submitting an Appeal Form £600
- Completing and Submitting an Application for Administrative Review £900
- All Appeals - Preparation of Case (Excluding Advocacy) £1800
Advocacy - Fee Per Hearing (Including Travel Time and Expenses)
- CASE MANAGEMENT REVIEW HEARINGS/DIRECTIONS HEARINGS IN MANCHESTER, BRADFORD & STOKE £360
- FULL HEARINGS IN MANCHESTER, BRADFORD & STOKE £600
- HEARINGS AT OTHER VENUES TO BE DISCUSSED ON REQUEST
Counsel can be instructed upon request. Counsel’s fees would then need to be negotiated on an individual basis
Hadi Law Solicitors
Second Floor, Enterprise House,
Salter Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 1NT