Hadi Law


Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

At Hadi Law Solicitors, our Immigration Lawyers can assist you with obtaining a Spouse/Civil Partnership Visa. We have positively advised thousands of clients on immigration law matters over the past decade.

Why Choose Us :

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“Excellent communications and great service. Would use the firm again & highly recommended.”

As a team, we are committed to being honest with our clients about their prospect of success. We will take the time to listen to your situation and if pursuing a Spouse/Civil Partnership Visa is not the right immigration route for you, we will suggest alternatives. We are alive to the fact that you are spending money and time in applying for your visa and are therefore committed to providing choices and legal advice that achieves results.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

Below are some frequent questions regarding human rights claims.

What are the eligibility requirements for a Spouse/Civil Partnership Visa?

To be eligible for a Spouse/Civil Partnership Visa, you must be over 18 years old and one of you must be a British Citizen or have Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), Pre-Settled Status, or have been granted refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK.

You will need to prove the following:

How long can I stay in the UK on a Spouse/Civil Partnership Visa?

You can stay in the UK for 2 years and 9 months and your visa can be extended for 2 years and six months. After this time, if you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply for Settlement (ILR). Our Immigration Law Solicitors can advise you throughout the life of your visa to ensure that you are in a positive position to apply for Settlement once your visa extension expires.

How do I prove my marriage/civil partnership is genuine?

It is best to present as much evidence as possible to prove your relationship is genuine. For example, you could include the following in your application:

We can provide extensive advice on the type of supporting documents you can include to increase the chances of your application being successful.

What is the Minimum Income Requirement for a Spouse/Civil Partnership Visa?

You and your spouse/partner must prove you have a combined income of £18,600. If you have children, you will need to have additional funds available, namely:

If you are not earning enough through your salaries, you can meet the Minimum Income Requirement through:

Hadi Law Solicitors have helped thousands of clients across England and Wales. We are committed to providing you with honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services. We care about achieving the results you want and are here for you when it matters most.

“Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. Everyone who handled my case were so helpful”!

For further information speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...