Hadi Law

Tier 4 Student Visa

Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

At Hadi Law Solicitors, our Immigration Lawyers can assist you with obtaining a Tier 4 Student Visa and advise you on your options for staying in the UK after your course has finished. Our team also advise Higher Education (HEI) Institutes concerning obtaining a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence so they can sponsor international students.

Why Choose Us

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“I recently used Hadi Law for immigration matter. I would like to thank everyone at Hadi Law Solicitors for their excellent work, professionalism, kindness and understanding. Thank you for sorting this out in such a quick and friendly manner. Your advice at every step was really good.”

As a team, we are committed to being honest with our clients about their prospects of success. We will take the time to listen to your situation and if applying for a Tier 4 Student Visa is not the correct immigration route for what you want to ultimately achieve concerning living in the UK, we will suggest alternatives.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

Below are some frequent questions regarding Tier 4 Student Visas.

Am I eligible for a Tier 4 Student Visa?

To qualify for a Tier 4 Student Visa, you must:

You will also need to pay the NHS surcharge for yourself and any dependents.

Can I stay in the UK after my course ends?

If you wish to embark on further study after your course ends you can apply to extend your Tier 4 Student Visa. If you wish to remain in the UK for two years (three years if you have a PhD) to work following the end of your course, you can apply for a Graduate Visa. After your Graduate Visa expires, you may be able to switch to another visa, for example, the Skilled Worker Visa.

What can I do if my Tier 4 Student Visa application is refused?

If your visa application is refused you can apply for an Administrative Review of the decision. This involves challenging the refusal because the person who examined your applications made a procedural error, for example, miscalculating the funds you have available.

Our expert Immigration Law Solicitors can advise you on how to make an Administrative Review and what other options may be available to you if your Tier 4 Student Visa application is rejected.

Hadi Law Solicitors have helped thousands of clients across England and Wales. We are committed to providing you with honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services. We care about achieving the results you want and are here for you when it matters most.

“I applied for my Student Visa with their help in quite a short period to the entry date. They handle the case promptly and straightforwardly. Plus, they answered my questions clearly too.”

For further information speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...