Hadi Law


Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

At Hadi Law Solicitors, our Immigration Lawyers can assist you with obtaining a Tier 4 Student Visa and advise you on your options for staying in the UK after your course has finished. We can also help Higher Education (HEI) Institutes obtain a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence to ensure they can sponsor international students.

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back Below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


With some of the world’s top Universities, alongside extensive historical, cultural, and intellectual activities and events, and easy access to Europe, studying in the UK has long been an ambition for young people wanting to pursue their secondary or tertiary education in another country. Let our highly experienced Student Immigration Solicitors can advise you on applying for all types of student visas, including the Child Student Visa and Short-Term Study Visa.

To find our more, please call us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

Tier 4 (General) Student Visa:

A Tier 4 Student Visa designed for students aged 16 and above who have secured a place at a recognised UK educational institution to pursue a full-time degree, diploma, or other accredited course.

What are the requirements for a UK Student Visa?

To successfully apply for a UK Student Visa, you need to provide evidence of:

How do I apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa?

Applicants can complete an online application form on the UK Visas and Immigration website. You will need to pay the applicable visa fee and healthcare surcharge.

Visa applicants must submit several supporting documents to prove they meet the eligibility requirements, including their CAS, bank statements, passport, photographs, and relevant academic qualifications. Your biometric Information (fingerprints and photograph) will also need to be submitted.

Child Student Visa

The Child Student Visa is designed for children aged 4 to 17 years who wish to study at an independent (private) school in the UK.

To qualify for the Child Student Visa, you need to have been offered of a place at a registered independent school in the UK, have your parent(s) or guardian(s) consent, and sufficient financial means to support yourself during your time in the UK.

Prospective students (or their parents) need to apply online, provide supporting documents, and pay the application fee. They must also be able to speak, read, and write English, and undertake a tuberculosis (TB) test, if applicable.

The Child Student Visa allows students to study at their chosen independent school for the duration of their course, up to a maximum of six years.

Short-Term Study Visa

The Short-Term Study Visa is suitable for individuals aged 16 and above who wish to study a short course in the UK, for example, an English language course, training program, or undertake a research project.

To successfully apply, applicants must have an unconditional offer from a recognised educational institution, proof of funds to cover their course fees and living expenses, and a valid reason to study in the UK for a short term (for example, their course cannot be studied remotely).

Applications for a Short-Term Study Visa is typically submitted online or through a British embassy or consulate in your home country. It requires supporting documents, payment of the visa fee, and proof of English language proficiency.

You can stay in the UK for however long your course lasts, up to a maximum period of six months. For example, if you course is three months long, you can only stay in the country for this amount of time. Students on this visa cannot extend their stay or switch to other types of visas within the UK.

Why choose Hadi Law?

Our expert Immigration Law Solicitors can advise you on how to make an Administrative Review and what other options may be available to you if your Tier 4 Student Visa application is rejected.

Hadi Law Solicitors have helped thousands of clients across England and Wales. We are committed to providing you with honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services. We care about achieving the results you want and are here for you when it matters most.

“I applied for my Student Visa with their help in quite a short period to the entry date. They handle the case promptly and straightforwardly. Plus, they answered my questions clearly too.”

For further information on applying for any UK Visa speak to us on  01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...