Hadi Law

Temporary Worker Visas

Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

If you require a UK Temporary Worker visa, the team of expert Immigration Solicitors at Hadi Law Solicitors can handle the whole process on your behalf. UK Temporary Worker visas enable overseas workers to come to the UK for a short period of between 3 and 12 months (and more in some cases), depending on which of the five visa types is chosen; these include the:

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back Below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“Ivan and the team were very professional in the handling of the application for Spousal Visa for the UK. I was probably not the easiest person as I did not provide all the documents quickly, but they were very patient, and everything was approved with no problem.”

Our Solicitors specialising in immigration law adhere to the stringent guidelines set by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Law Society of England and Wales. This guarantees exceptional client care and adherence to the highest standards. Our commitment lies in making your Temporary Worker visa application as smooth as possible resolving any issues if they arise. We will also assist with extending your visa, transitioning to an alternative visa, or applying for indefinite leave to remain if you plan to extend your stay beyond the visa’s end date.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

What is the UK Seasonal Worker visa?

The UK Seasonal Worker visa (Temporary Work) is designed for individuals who want to come here to work in the agricultural sector for a short period. Horticulture workers, including those picking fruit and vegetables or flowers, can stay for up to 6 months. Poultry visas are normally valid between 2nd October and 31st December in the same year.

What is the Government Authorised Exchange visa?

The Government Authorised Exchange (GAE) visa is designed for those who want to come to the UK for a short period for work experience, training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research, or a fellowship through an approved government-authorised exchange scheme. To make a successful application for a GAE visa, applicants must be sponsored by a licensed sponsor.

What is the Creative Worker visa?

The Creative Worker visa is for overseas nationals who want to work in the creative sector in the UK, e.g., as an actor, dancer, musician, or film crew member. Applicants must be sponsored by a licensed sponsor and can stay in the UK for up to 12 months.

What is the Religious Worker visa?

The Religious Worker visa is for overseas nationals who wish to come to the UK to work for up to 24 months to do religious work in a non-pastoral role or religious order. Applicants for this visa must be sponsored by a licensed sponsor.

What is the Charity Worker visa?

The Charity Worker visa is for foreign nationals who want to do unpaid voluntary work for a charity in the UK for up to 12 months. Temporary workers and charity worker visa applicants must also be sponsored by a licensed sponsor.

Why choose us?

Each member of our immigration team is dedicated to offering sincere and cost-effective guidance, representation, and legal support to every client we serve. Our Business Immigration Law Solicitors will help you gather all of the necessary evidence for your Temporary Worker visa application and deal with any issues if they arise. Additionally, they will advise you on suitable pathways for extending your stay in the UK after your visa expires.

“Hadi Law has been Amazing in our process for marriage and spouse visa applications. Ivan was very professional /friendly, keeping us both up to date with the application. Very happy with the service from Hadi Law. Will definitely recommend Hadi Law and will be using them in the future. Thank You to everyone at Hadi Law for getting the visas granted.”

For further information on applying for any UK Visa, speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat Now...