Hadi Law


Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

At Hadi Law Solicitors, our Immigration Lawyers can assist you with getting a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa. This visa has provided a well-trodden entry route for young antipodeans who want to gain UK experience in their chosen careers and see the incredible sights of Europe.

Why Choose Us :

Request A Call Back

Call 01772 447000 or Request a Call Back Below
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


“Everyone was really helpful. It was such a smooth and professional service. I highly recommend this process to anyone thinking of using this team.”

Our Immigration Law Solicitors are fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Law Society of England and Wales; therefore, you can be confident that we must abide by strict regulations and levels of client care. We will swiftly deal with any problems concerning your Youth Mobility Visa application and help you switch to a different visa if you are not ready to go home once your Youth Mobility Visa expires.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

What is the Youth Mobility Visa?

The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa allows people aged 18-30 from the below countries to live and work in the UK for two years.

People from the following countries can enter a Youth Mobility Scheme ballot which will allow them to apply for the visa if they are chosen:

To be eligible for a Youth Mobility Visa, you must also:

Can I bring family members with me to the UK?

Unfortunately, no. If you have children under 18 years who live with you, you cannot apply for a Youth Mobility Visa.

What documents must I provide when applying for a Youth Mobility Visa?

You must provide the following documents when making your application:

Ensure you have a blank page in your passport for your visa.

How can I extend my stay in the UK?

Youth Mobility Visas are strictly for two years. If you want to stay longer, you must secure another visa before your Youth Mobility Visa expires. The most popular route is the Skilled Worker Visa. Your employer will need to apply for a Sponsor Licence to recruit migrant workers if they do not already have one.

If you cannot secure a Skilled Worker Visa before your Youth Mobility Visa expires, you will need to leave the country and apply for a different UK visa from abroad. Do not be tempted to overstay, as this could lead to you being removed and barred from entering the UK in the future.

Why choose us?

Thousands of young people have come to the UK on a Youth Mobility Visa, and the memories collected from working and travelling in the UK and Europe last a lifetime.

Our entire team are committed to providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to all our clients. Immigration Law Solicitors will help you collate all the documents you need to successfully apply for the Youth Mobility Visa and advise you on possible routes to stay longer in the UK once your visa expires.

“Highly recommended company, very professional and supportive from the beginning to the end of the process”

For further information on applying for any UK Visa speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.

× Chat with a solicitor now...